Monday 26 March 2012

Pamela Cameron from Ascot Hats

Usually in Australia I would be showcasing Autumn/Winter Millinery but Pamela Cameron makes the most beautiful blooms that can be transformed into Tran Seasonal millinery.  Pamela really is a master of her silk flowers with as you will see, you can never have enough of a good thing.  Once when wearing one of Pamela's Hats from Blue Diamond last year, it was so huge I had to use the disabled ladies room as I could not fit in a normal cubical.  I love Pamela's colour choices which did not just start during colour blocking craze but keeps that colourful Queensland feel.  Congratulations Pamela Cameron of Ascot Hats, you are my milliner of the day.
















































Click Here to be directed to Ascot Hats website 

No comments:

Post a Comment