Monday 2 April 2012

Edel Ramberg Designs

Something that I love is seeing the amazing talent of milliners just not locally but world wide and I tell you there is something in the water over in Ireland.  They are producing the most outstanding milliners and I cannot wait to find out to see what our sisters are up to.  Then to see the beauty and craftsmanship of  Edel Ramberg Designs made me very excited, who also showcases in Harvey Nic's.  Yes, it is not too shabby to be in that hatty company.  I was so excited to find these photos and I find them totally exhilarating.  I don't know if it is good that this beautiful millinery is so far away as I am totally broke and cannot afford another Hat, and I know I would be doing something sinful to be trying to afford one of these beauties.  Edel Ramberg Designs are definitely in a league of their own.  What can I say, amazing!   Millinery by the day, by FAR!!!!! xxxxx































Click Here to be directed to Edel Ramberg Designs Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment