Sunday 1 April 2012

Sonlia Fashions

Not only does Far North Queensland have some of the most spectacular scenery in Australia, it is also a hub for the hottest milliners.  I adore Sonlia Fashions which I first noticed a couple of years ago during Melbourne Cup Carnival with their outstanding fashions.  Colour, Shape and Texture plays a huge role in Sonlia creations and the colour is bold yet not shameful.  When seeing a gorgeous Orange Jinsin hat posted on today's facebook, I just knew I would have to share.  The prices of their millinery are so competitive as well as beautifully hand made, below you will see all the fantastic colourful designs and click here to head to their facebook page.   Today ladies you are my milliners of the day. xxxxx  Phone for orders  0740927908
























































































No comments:

Post a Comment