Monday 11 March 2013

Tolentino Haute Hats

I cannot take my eyes away from the Beautiful Tolentino Haute Hats.  I know I am always showcasing them, but there is a reason and it is the beauty of their magnificent hats.  These images are total eye candy and it will not be the last time you see me showcase their magnificent work.  One day, I will be on my way over to see you.  I adore your work.  x












Copyright:CHEMA SOLER
Fotografía: Chema Soler.
Modelo: Miriam Eme. Carmen Delso.
Maquillaje y peluquería: Javier Mascareña.
Colaboradores: Rosa Cuervas Diseño CosturaAntonio Garcia Lopez. Latifa Alsowayel. Complementos Dublos. Esther Amo.
Myriam Hurtado Ortiz, (Myho). Ricardo Villalibre Servio(Maximalista AnticuarioToñin Valencia y Marta Sanchez García-Villalón.

A todos ellos mil gracias por formar un equipo que ha hecho que me sienta muy muy feliz con el resultado final del trabajo.
 — with Javier Mascareña and Miriam Eme.

Click Here to be directed to Tolentino Haute Hats.


No comments:

Post a Comment