Thursday 24 April 2014

Jan Wutkowski aMuse

Totally in love with Jan Wutkowski's hats.  I have always been a huge fan of Jan and I had the pleasure of not only meeting Jan at International Millinery Forum, but also to be a student.  It was a sheer delight of class and I was enthralled with every word.  I feel I must visit her in the States soon.  Enjoy and try and pick a favourite among these gorgeous hats. x

Racing Fashion loves Jan Wutkowski

 Racing Fashion loves Jan Wutkowski

 Racing Fashion loves Jan Wutkowski

Racing Fashion loves Jan Wutkowski

 Racing Fashion loves Jan Wutkowski

 Racing Fashion loves Jan Wutkowski

 Racing Fashion loves Jan Wutkowski

 Racing Fashion loves Jan Wutkowski

 Racing Fashion loves Jan Wutkowski
 
 Racing Fashion loves Jan Wutkowski

Click Here to be directed to Jan

©2013 Melissa Hebert Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment